Wednesday, October 15, 2014

custard production business in Nigeria



How to start custard powder production in Nigeria
Custard powder is neglected opportunity by some entrepreneurs in Nigeria but let me put it into your mind custard powder is one of the most consume food in every average family in Nigeria. Some have this negative impression that custard powder production is a difficult deal; it’s not my dear you can start this business and make millions in the next 3 months.
Why custard powder business
The good thing about this business is that the items required are common in Nigeria markets.
               Who is this guide for?
 From what I have experienced so far, I can assure you that this wonderful Business is especially good if you are jobless, a student, graduate, OND or HND holder, etc. it is also very good for people who have been looking for a better paying job and who want to invest their time to build a highly profitable business where the money keeps pouring in like water every month. I’ve also noticed that it is also very good and will be profitable for student and people who want to make extra cash to their existing income.


What are you waiting for, grab your own copy of how to produce custard powder while the offer last!
Order today! 

WHAT WILL THIS SPECIAL OFFER COST ME?
This packaged e-book cost N3,000 (THREE THOUSAND NAIRA) ONLY. We usually send the ebook through the e-mail address you provides for us.
How to order your training manual kit.
Visit any KEYSTONE BANK OR FIDELITY BANK nationwide and pay the sum of N3,000 (THREE THOUSAND NAIRA) ONLY to any of the account below. You can also make the payment via internet/mobile transfer. Please note that this price you’re seeing above is the discount bonuses price which will last for only one month. By september 24, 2014 the training manual will return to the normal price of N6,000 (SIX THOUSAND NAIRA). So act fast  and don’t procrastinate.
NB: we also offer private coaching, call us for more information on that.
BANK NAME: KEYSTONE BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: OZOR KINGSLEY UCHENNA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6016211982
       OR
BANK NAME: FIDELITY BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: OZOR UCHENNA KINGSLEY
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 6231411900
Receive your package within 2 hours!. After making your payment, send a notification message to 07051301174 or 08130783878.
Please include the following  the detail in your message
Paid for the training manual kit
Full name
Phone number
Teller number
Email address
If you’re paying via online transfer, you don’t need to send any teller number.
After sending your notification message to us and your payment is confirmed, the package you paid for will be sent out immediately. You can as well make payment with your bank ATM
 Cards which ranges from all naira mastercards, and all interswitch cards. Contact details +2348164409900,
07051301174 or 08130783878 or email us at ozoruchenna1988@gmail.com



You’re covered by our 60Days money back guarantee!
If you want to order, I insist you do so entirely at my risk. That is why your training manual kit comes with a … 60 day, NO RISK, NO HASSLE, 100% UNCONDITIONAL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO RISK ON YOUR PART WITH THIS 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. I am at a greater risk than you are. You stand to gain what will change your financial life in a very BIG way on the other hand, if indeed I turn out to be a fraudster, then you only stand to lose an insignificant N3,000 compare to what I will have to lose on my part, if I am a fraud, I am risking about 10 years of my life in a prison for N3,000! – VERY STUPID ISN’T IT? You have my contact details, my name , my email address, my registered GLO and MTN number. I want you to know that I have a very brilliant mind. And that if I were criminally inclined, with what I know about the internet and applied human psychology, I wouldn’t be after N3,000! The die is cast and your decisions, the seeds of your tomorrow are always in your hands – sow them accordingly to reap the beautiful dividends you desire. If you desire a mango tree tomorrow – plant a mango tree today … and if you want a money tree within the next 24 hours- invest in your financial education. NOTE: this program has been tested and certified by me and entrepreneurial experts. So believe me, it works. If you’re really serious about making money producing custard powder.  Order your package right now!
+2348130783878, 07051301174 or email us at kingsleyozor5@gmail.com

To your success

No comments:

Post a Comment