Sunday, June 1, 2014

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE

YOU CAN MAKE REAL MONEY FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WEBSITES

YouTube

If you join the YouTube Partnership Program, you will get about $1 for every 1,000 views. However, in order to become a YouTube Partner, you need a lot of subscriptions and a lot of views as well. I am no where near the YouTube Partnership at this rate, but I hope to be there soon. I started YouTube about a month ago, and now I have over 10 videos as well as over 500 views. However, I only have 2 subscriptions, so I need to bulk that up before I even try for the YouTube Partnership. The Angry Birds company probably makes about 1 million on YouTube alone, and there are a lot of possibilities for YouTube.

More About YouTube

If you aren’t a YouTube Partner, then you can still make money similar to Twitter. You can go to Tinyurl and get a small link to an Amazon link based on the product. The only difference between Twitter and YouTube is that people realize that you actually have the product. You can tell others all about a product and include as many descriptions as you want. However, if your customer sees you with that product, you’re telling them, “I bought it, and you should too.” YouTube and Tinyurl can help to give you potential customers. These potential customers are able to see the product, and if they buy that product, you get a commission.

Make Your Own iPhone App

I will be following this step soon and most likely will be hiring a developer, but an iPhone app can be very rewarding. Like them or not, Angry Birds makes 10 million from their app, and that doesn’t even include YouTube Videos, Plush Toys, and more! Making your own successful iPhone app is probably the greatest and easiest way to make an income. All you have to do is think of an idea and hire the best developer. If you promote your app to app review sites, you will get visitors, purchases, and revenue.

Twitter

You Must Be An Affiliate To Someone

How the heck can Twitter make you money? Here’s the answer. First of all, you must be an affiliate to someone. With the help of Squidoo, I can show off products from Amazon and get a royalty when someone buys it from me. So, you click on your own Amazon link and go to your desired product. You can use Tinyurl as well to help out with making those Amazon links smaller. Don’t make it obvious to the reader that you are promoting Amazon because everyone knows about affiliates these days. I haven’t made money from this method yet since I started less than a week ago, but I am confident that I will succeed in this plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment